Wednesday, January 24, 2007

WELCOME TO POCUSCADABRA.

Welcome to Pocuscadabra... the blog for music that I enjoy and wish to share with others. I realize there are alot of other music blogs out there and I will attempt to list things that are not already up on current blogs... if I do however, please forgive me. I will also try to rip my music at the highest possible kbps and include artwork in my files when possible. I greatly appreciate comments or suggestions so please feel free. I am new to this music blog thing so please forgive me for any technical difficulties that may occur, as I mentioned I appreciate comments etc.
I hope that you enjoy the blog, but most of all get turned onto something new that in time becomes a favorite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

____________________________________
Hi Pocus, great blog here!
Very different things to hear.
Thnk you so much to post music!
Edson/BR
____________________________________

Anonymous said...

Hey pocus, thanks so much! Just heard Luciano Cilio, truly beautiful! Thank you!
Stefan